Insurance for Recruitment Companies
- Commercial General Liability insurance – to protect your business against claims from employees, clients or third parties
- Personal Accident insurance – to cover death or Temporary Total Disablement or Permanent Total Disablement as a result of an accident or act of war or terrorism.
- Medical cover to include illness, accident or act of war or terrorism including medical evacuation, repatriation and follow home cover as a result of illness, accident or act of war or terrorism
- Kidnap & Ransom insurance – essential for hires or directly employed staff travelling to known kidnap areas
- Political Relocation, Evacuation and Repatriation cover due to civil unrest in the countries you are operating in
Protecting your hired staff in challenging locations around the world
We work with some of the largest recruitment firms that specialise in providing highly qualified personnel for high risk occupations in high risk locations.
If your firm is looking to place staff in a challenging environment in a challenging role then contact us to see if we can help you get the right cover at the best price.
Our knowledge will assist your tender
We are well versed in the cover that you will be required to hold in order to be contract compliant with your clients and have excellent relationships with insurers who can provide you with all the liability cover you may need to hold from Workers Compensation and Employers Liability cover to Comprehensive General Liability cover and Defense Base Act insurance when required to be purchased. Speak to us and we can help guide you through the insurance section of your contract document to ensure you have the right cover.