Personal Accident Insurance
Any accident or associated injury inflicts great stress and anxiety on the victim and their loved ones. If you find yourself in this situation on the other side of the world, you need to have the right cover in place that can take the stress of organising medical treatment and potential evacuation and repatriation out of your hands, so you can concentrate on your staff and the business.
It is easy to see the essential nature of adequate cover for employees to ensure they receive the best of care in order to maximise the potential for recovery but also to ease the associated financial strain that would accompany loss of income (either temporary or permanent).
Personal Accident Insurance policies can be provided for groups or individuals and are flexible to meet the changing employment needs of companies and organisations.
Key features of cover:
- Accidental Death or Injury (including loss of sight, dismemberment)
- Accidental death Accident resulting in Permanent total disability (preventing future gainful employment)
- Medical expenses incurred following an accident or illness
- Evacuation and repatriation cover
- War and Terrorism coverage for companies working in conflict zones and high risk countries
To discuss Personal Accident Insurance for you or your company please contact us at email@example.com